While your opinions on the type of home you want to own may change during the home buying process, use this easy checklist to help you set your priorities and make the shopping process less time consuming. Have a list like this one ready when you start talking about buying a property with DeHoff Realtors.
* What neighborhoods would you prefer?
* What school systems do you want to be near?
* How close do you need to be to public transportation, schools, airport, expressway, shopping.
* What architectural style(s) of homes do you prefer?
* Do you want a one or two story house?
* How old a home would you consider?
* How much repair or renovation would you be willing to do?
* Do you have special facilities or needs that your home must meet?
* Do you require a fenced yard or other amenities for your pets?
Are you ready to buy a home in the Stark or Summit County area? Contact DeHoff Realtors to get started—we would love to help!