* Secure estimates from a reliable repair person on items that need to be replaced, a roof or worn carpeting, for example. Potential buyers will have a sense of how much these repairs will affect their costs.
* Have a termite inspection.
* Get a pre-sale home inspection so you'll be able to make repairs before buyers become concerned and cancel a contract.
* Gather and provide warranties and guarantees on the furnace, appliances, and other items that will remain with the house.
* Complete a disclosure form provided by DeHoff REALTOR®. Take time to be sure that you don't forget problems, however minor, that might create liability for you after the sale.
* Have a yard or garage sale to reduce the clutter in your home and get rid of items you don't want to move. Below you will find some tips for holding your sale.
If you need help selling your Stark or Summit County home, contact DeHoff Realtors® to get started today!