Market-sensitive pricing is key to maximum market exposure and will get you moving.
The existing pool of prospective buyers determines a property's value, based on:
* Location, design, amenities and condition.
* Availability of comparable (competing) properties.
* Economic conditions that affect property transactions.
Factors that have little or no influence on the market value of a house include:
* The price you originally paid for the property.
* Your expected net proceeds.
* The amount spent on improvements.
The impact of accurate pricing:
* Properties priced within market range generate more showings, offers, and sell in a shorter period of time.
* Properties overpriced become stale to the market and often result in disappointment to you, the seller.
If you need help when it comes to understanding home market values, contact DeHoff Realtors® for more information today.